To our Customers and Community,
We know this is a really difficult time, and we’re here to help. While there is much uncertainty on when the impacts of COVID-19 will end, our priority in keeping you connected with friends, family and our community stays the same. Following recent announcement of the level 4 shutdown, we’re making a few changes to some of our services.
- Fonebitz stores: All Fonebitz retail stores are now closed. Our Customer Support staff are now working from home. If you’re a business client, you can still phone us as normal. If you need help with anything you can still give our NZ based customer care team a call or visit our contact us page.
- Repair Services: We’re still here – just keeping our distance. We stand ready to help you with safe, secure and affordable mobile device repair services as you navigate these uncertain times. We have taken steps to make our repair service “contactless” to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers. Our repairers will be using sanitisers, disposable gloves and other personal protective equipment as well as following recommendations from the Department of Health.
- Courier Services: We have also teamed up with Sub60 to provide a safe and effective pick-up and delivery of your mobile device. Once your repair and pick up address has been confirmed, all you need to do is package the item and leave it by your front door for pick-up. Please ensure your device is clean before sending it to us. Click here for information on how to clean your device safely and effectively.
For now, as we continue to adapt under our new way of working, we have created the following 4 step process for our customers to make things easier:
- Request a quote: You can call us as normal or contact us online to request a quote.
- Ship the package: Once your repair has been confirmed, we will organise a courier to pick-up at your nominated address (charges may apply depending on location).
- Receive updates on the repair: We will provide updates or the outcome of the repair by either phone or email.
- Pack and send: Once your repair is complete and sanitised, we will organise a courier to deliver to your return address (charges may apply depending on location).
We know consumers and businesses of all sizes are under stress and that some of you are facing significant hardship. We are working to find new ways to meet your needs and will draw on our technology and resources to make a difference for you.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and we’ll keep you updated on any changes.
Thank you for your continued loyalty and your ongoing support of Fonebitz and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Managing Director, Fonebitz